Karu:ecle Donabe 7.3 in. Shirokaratsu Lightweight Hot Pot for 1-2 People
- For 1 to 2 people (No. 6)
- Ultra-light weight makes it easy to carry, clean up, and maintain
- High rim prevents spills
- Oven: Only the body can be used
- Microwave oven: Only the body can be used
- Dishwasher: Not available
- Made in China
Before start using:
- Boil the hot pot with rice water for about 10 minutes to let the starchy substance fill the fine surface pores and prevent water leakage.
- Use this method to seal the hot pot at the beginning of use and protect it periodically with this method.
How to care:
- When you are bothered by odor transfer...
- Put plenty of water and a pinch of tea husk in the hot pot and boil it for about 10 minutes. The ingredients in the tea will absorb the unpleasant smell and weaken it.
- When you are bothered by the musty smell...
- Add plenty of water and a few tablespoons of vinegar to the pot and boil it for about 10 minutes. The sterilizing and deodorizing effects of the vinegar will weaken the rusty smell.
- Color and shape of each item varies due to the organic aesthetic of the item.
- Body: Heat-resistant ceramic
- Lid: Ceramic
- 8.9"W X 7.3"D X 4.3"H