BlackBlade Petite Knife 9.3 in.
- Fluorine finish for easy separation
- Cannot be used in dishwasher
- Blade: Stainless steel blade
- Fluoroplastic coating
- Handle: ABS resin (heat-resistant temperature: 194F)
- Thermoplastic elastomer (heat resistance temperature: 176F)
- Do not cut hard objects such as fish bones, crabs, pumpkins, or frozen foods.
- Do not use on hard objects such as metal or stone.
- Do not pry to the left or right or use with impact. It may cause the blade to chip, break, crack, or bend.
- Do not expose the blade to fire or put it near fire.
- Do not place near fire. It may cause the handle to become deformed or discolored.
- If you press the back of the knife hard with your hand, please put a cloth on the back of the knife.
- Please sharpen your knife once or twice a month. The sharpness will last longer. (A simple sharpening tool can be used.)
- Please do not use bleach. It may cause rusting or deterioration.
- If the edge of the blade becomes rusty, re-sharpen it.
- 9.3"W X 1.2"D X 0.6"H