UMAMI Aluminum Casserole 6.3 in. Red
- IH 200V/100V, gas flame compatible
- Ceramic-coated two-handed pan with excellent durability and corrosion resistance
- Ceramic coating on the inner surface makes it easy to clean
- Thick-bottomed design transfers heat slowly, making it ideal for stewed dishes.
- Can be used directly at the table after cooking. The handle has a silicon cover for easy carrying.
- Remove the silicon cover when heating, and attach it when carrying.
- Quality labeling [Casserole].
Body: Aluminum alloy
Bottom: Stainless steel (chromium 16%)
(Thickness of bottom 0.1")
Handle cover: Silicone rubber (heat-resistant temperature: 446F)
Inner surface: Ceramic coating
Outer surface: Baked coating
Full water capacity: 57oz
- Quality Indication [Glass Lid]
Product name: Tempered glassware
Type of tempering: Physically strengthened on all sides
- Other Materials
Knob: Phenolic resin (heat resistant temperature: 302F)
Rim ring, steam hole: Stainless steel
- This product is made of tempered glass that is resistant to impact, but not heat resistant.
- However, it is not a heat-resistant glass, so do not pour water or a wet dish towel on it when it is hot to cool it down rapidly.
- 9.5"W X 7.5"D X 4.7"H