Slate Serving Board 15.7 in.
- Do not use over gas stove, in oven, microwave, or dishwasher.
- Made of slate.
- Slate is a series of layers of thin plate-shaped rock.
- In Japan, it has been used for roof tiles and ink stone since ancient times.
- In Europe and the United States, the texture of the unique natural materials and the deep black color accentuates the ingredients and can be used in a variety of dishes, has become a standard item on the table as a tableware.
- Because this product is made from natural materials, there may be variations in shape, weight and color.
- Great for not only Japanese food, but also French and Chinese food!
- Perfect for serving desserts or appetizers.
- Daily cleaning can be done with a sponge and mild detergent like a regular plate.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Do not use as a cutting board.
- It may cause the blade to spill.
- Please do not use bleach on item as it may cause stains.
- The edge of this product is made of natural material and has not been shaved.
- Handle with care.
- Please use caution while placing fruits with strong acidity on serving board.
- In rare cases, bright grains may be scattered in this product, but please do not worry as this is a natural mineral.
- 15.75"W X 5.12"D X 0.2"H (40 X 13 X 0.5cm)