Slate Serving Board 11.8 in.
- Discount Excluded
- Do not use over gas stove, in oven, microwave, or dishwasher.
- Made of slate.
- Slate is a series of layers of thin plate-shaped rock.
- In Japan, it has been used for roof tiles and ink stone since ancient times.
- In Europe and the United States, the texture of the unique natural materials and the deep black color accentuates the ingredients and can be used in a variety of dishes, has become a standard item on the table as a tableware.
- Because this product is made from natural materials, there may be variations in shape, weight and color.
- Great for not only Japanese food, but also French and Chinese food!
- Perfect for serving desserts or appetizers.
- Daily cleaning can be done with a sponge and mild detergent like a regular plate.
- Do not use this product for anything other than its intended purpose.
- Do not use as a cutting board.
- It may cause the blade to spill.
- Please do not use bleach on item as it may cause stains.
- The edge of this product is made of natural material and has not been shaved.
- Handle with care.
- Please use caution while placing fruits with strong acidity on serving board.
- In rare cases, bright grains may be scattered in this product, but please do not worry as this is a natural mineral.
- 11.81"W X 7.87"D X 0.2"H (30 X 20 X 0.5cm)
THIS ITEM IS ON CLEARANCE AND SUBJECT TO CLEARANCE POLICY
All Clearance purchases can be canceled and refunded until the owner takes possession of the item.
If merchandise was damaged during delivery or when set up using Aki-Home White Glove delivery.
Please Contact Customer Service for Any Questions - CONTACT US
This item is excluded from any additional discounts or coupons